FLIBS – by the numbers
A study completed early 2022 by Thomas J. Murray & Associates highlights the following economic impact of the 62nd annual Fort Lauderdale Boat Show.
FLIBS economic impact highlights include:
- $1.79 billion in economic output throughout the state of Florida through show purchases and expenditures.
- $709.7 million in estimated sales by Florida companies during the show, with $513.9 million made by Tri-County companies, and $233.9 million by Broward County companies.
- $85.8 million in state and local taxes generated within Florida
- $580.4 million in statewide personal income and economic activity.
- 100,000+ show visitors, with 49% of visitors from outside Florida.
- $241 per day average spend (hotels, restaurants, retail, and local transportation).
- $47.3 million in estimated total expenditures by non-local visitors and exhibitors.
The report can be found by visiting www.miasf.org.
To discuss your yachting needs contact Andrew Troyer via email, text, or cell.